April 6, 2009

Update - 6/4

I have had a few changes to my TOU.
I thought my previous TOU were a little all over the show so decided to give them a revamp.

Nearly Easter time already, This yr is really flying by, hard to believe it's april.
I'll be thankful though when theres no more easter eggs in the shops, they've been there since Christmas ended, far too long for my liking. Be great to not have the kids asking for chocolate everytime we go shopping LOL.

Next on the agenda for us will be Anzac Day, so I will be on the look out for supplies for a Rememberance Tag.
It's a special day for my family and many others. So I want to do something special for this event.

I have also now received 3 awards for my blog, WOW I'm so chuffed! Thanks to my friends to gave them to me. It really makes your day when you receive an award. It's great.

Well I think that might be about it for me for tonight. it's 9.14pm here in Melbourne so bed will be soon for me.

I have a few other tuts Im in the process of writing, so keep your eyes peeled.

Oh, can't forget, I have recently become a CT Member for Julies Creationz.
Julie is a very talented Scrapkit maker and I absolutely love working with her kits.
She has a mixture of PTU & FTU kits, I highly recomend checking out her blogs.
Tuts Ive written so far using her work are: Happy Easter, Summer Time, Sweet Cherries & Peppermint Passion.
Thanks Julie.

Ok Thats it from me.
It's a novel already. Have a great day/arvo/evening all.

Monique♥

No comments:

Post a Comment